This is an opportunity for you who want to be part of a fast-growing company that operates at an international level. Today, we focus on our existing customer contracts while continuing to develop the product portfolio to match the needs of our future customers.
For this position, we are looking for an experienced Software Engineer who wants take the next step in their carrier and develop within the UAS area. Our products, Skeldar V-150 and V-200, are both UAS (Unmanned Aircraft System) platforms developed for the military and civilian market worldwide.
In the position as a Software Engineer, the main task is to contribute to the develop of the the V-200 platform. Depending on background and interest, there is also an opportunity to take greater technical responsibility in your area of expertise. You will belong to one of our four teams in the development department, which today consists of a total of about 50 employees in different disciplines. The position offers a varied and stimulating work with a high-tech product in an industry that is growing fast. If you also like to share your knowledge to develop both your colleagues and the organization, this position will suit you well.
Do you want to become one of us? Don´t hesitate to send in an application.
- A workplace with open-minded, ambitious and enthusiastic co-workers
- High tech and market leading products in the unmanned industry
- A Software architecture with high complexity
- A dynamic workplace where you are a key player in our success
- An international environment with two sites, one in Switzerland and one in Sweden, and customers from all over the world.
- Design of software components
- Breakdown of requirements
- Define and Evaluate test requirements and results
- Review and evaluate software design
- Ensure traceability between the software design and the requirements and the architectural design.
- University degree within software development or computer science.
- At least five years experience within software development
- Great knowledges within C# or C++ and has a good understanding of software design
- Extra meritorious: Experience working with Realtime OS, Network Infrastructure, video decoding and GIS
- Important personal characteristics: Ability to work together, problem solving and and a self-driven attitude
- Fluent language skills in Swedish and English, both verbal and in writing.
Location / General:
- You will be located in Linköping
- Start immediately, considering possible notice.