Do you want to play an active part in developing innovative systems solutions in the exciting and emerging industry of unmanned aviation ? Are you looking for a challenge in which you can take a leading systems engineering role at a market-leading company ?
We offer a unique opportunity in a company where we take pride in being close to our products and where work is done in dynamic, cross-disciplinary teams. We are now looking for a Senior Systems Engineer / Architect who can help us take the next steps in developing, testing and certification of our Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS).
- An international working environment, with open-minded, ambitious, and enthusiastic coworkers.
- A great opportunity to help refine our system development, requirements engineering and compliance demonstration processes.
- High-tech and market leading products in the unmanned aviation industry.
- A dynamic workplace where you are a key player in our success.
- Involvement in all phases of system development, from conceptual design to lab and flight testing.
- Lead as well as contribute to the development, prototyping, testing and integration of systems in accordance with recognized systems engineering practices.
- Create, maintain, and promulgate the top-level system architecture for assigned UAS types and models.
- Contribute to the definition and maintenance of UAS and system-level requirements.
- Provide guidance to systems engineers in interpreting, refining, and implementing the top-level UAS architecture at system, equipment, and software level.
- Perform impact analyses in support of the evaluation of design changes.
- University degree in systems engineering, aerospace engineering or other relevant engineering discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years’ working experience in systems engineering, preferably in the aerospace industry.
- Demonstrable experience in system architecture design at vehicle-level, including hardware as well as software components.
- Familiar with aerospace engineering standards, e.g. SAE ARP4754, ARP4761, DO-254, DO-297, DO-178, or equivalent standards.
- Experience in the unmanned, autonomous vehicle or helicopter industry is an asset.
- Important personal characteristics:
Self-starter, team player, analytical mindset, hands-on attitude, with a clear and concise style of communication
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing. German is an asset
- You will be located at our Switzerland site in Möhlin
- The desired starting date is as soon as possible, taking into consideration any applicable notice period.