Are you looking to join a fast paced, dynamic and innovation – driven company that operates on an international level with a hands-on attitude and entrepreneurial spirit? Do you describe yourself as a self-motivated person who wants to take on an active role in a small team and enjoys both, working independently and with internal and external customers?
UMS SKELDAR, a joint venture between Saab and UMS AERO Group, is headquartered in Möhlin near Basel in Switzerland, with twin manufacturing facilities in Switzerland (Möhlin) and Sweden (Linköping). With 150 employees and two major products in our current portfolio we aim to be the number one in our chosen market areas as well as a provider of choice across civilian and defense markets requiring dependable and affordable systems.
We are growing fast and to strengthen our team we are looking for a new Data Protection & Compliance Manager, whose role will include:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Providing information and support to management, employees and subsidiaries for all data protection (DSGVO / DSG) topics
- Carrying out and advising on data protection impact assessments, support and further development of the data protection management system as part of the Compliance Management System (CMS)
- Ensuring compliance in the area of data protection as well as general compliance risk management
- Drive and align the data protection and compliance management system and its process throughout all UMS subsidiaries
- Independent conception and implementation of training courses in the area of data protection
- Contact person for data protection supervisory authorities
- General support in Legal & Compliance matters
- Promote and foster a data protection culture within the organization
- University degree or equivalent education in a relevant discipline
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of data protection in an international environment
- Sound knowledge of national and European data protection law (DSG, DSGVO)
- Proven knowledge of data privacy and data protection regulation, related certifications as IAPP or CAS an advantage
- Basic knowledge about Quality Management Systems and process management
- Experience as auditor advantageous
- Proficiency in a Windows operating environment (MS-Office)
- Strong assertiveness, negotiation skills, a proactive independent work approach
- Self-driven attitude for problem solving skills, continuous improvements, with good interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent in English and German
- We offer a position in a team with strong focus on results, working in the fast-emerging industry of unmanned technologies
- Close working relationships with other departments, locations and disciplines
- Participation in many exciting projects in a competent and motivated team
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Attractive employment condition
Location / General:
- You will be located in Möhlin
- Start immediately, considering possible notice.
We look forward to receive your application.